Quickorder is a fast-moving SaaS startup. We are the creators of the world’s first groundbreaking Restaurant OS, combining Point of sale, staff management, online ordering, and table reservation. We enable restaurateurs run a more profitable business and improve revenue by utilizing guest data, turning visitors into regulars.
We believe that a great workplace is a workplace combining skilled colleagues with hard work. Our core philosophy is freedom and responsibility, which we believe make the happiest and highest performing workplace.
Our Customer Success Team owns the client from the beginning to the end of the relationship. This means that we support them from A to Z, no matter what the issue or opportunity is.
You can expect a wide spectrum of tasks and exciting opportunities every day.
We expect you to work effectively and take responsibility, so our clients feel well served.
- Taking care of your own portfolio of clients
- Onboarding of new clients to your portfolio
- Advising our clients in how to achieve success with our products
- Deliver good service and make sure our clients get the attention and help needed
- Upsell our products to your client portfolio
We support each other in the team, and make sure that we use and develop your strengths and competencies in the best possible way.
You need to:
- Enjoy juggling multiple balls at once.
- See opportunities and solve problems.
- Be good with people and have a natural ability to make conversation frictionless and calm.
- Have a commercial mindset.
- Have experience within service, sales and/or support.
- Be fluent in Norwegian and English, both spoken and written.
We look through the applications continuously, so do not hesitate to apply today, if this job sounds like the right fit for you.