Working for Health Insurance means getting involved in a collective driven by a culture of results, where everyone puts their skills at the service of numerous projects to protect the health of more than 60 million policyholders: AGIR TOGETHER, PROTECT EVERYONE.
A local player, the Paris Primary Health Insurance Fund organizes the affiliation, reimbursement of health costs and the payment of replacement income for 2.6 million insured Parisians.
Responsible for the management of risks related to illness, maternity, disability, death, work accidents and occupational diseases, she also implements preventive and health promotion actions and ensures proper use care. Its 2,600 employees, including more than 300 in care and prevention structures, work together on a daily basis to provide quality service to its audiences: insured persons, health professionals, employers, partners.
Mission / Activities
The mission of the telephone advisor is entirely oriented towards serving the public, providing information and information by telephone, providing an efficient and appropriate response. His daily activity:
- The telephone advisor handles outgoing telephone calls.
- He contacted a list of people known to have been infected with COVID 19 (patient zero) in order to inform him of the recommendations to be followed in the context of his pathology (fortnight, hygiene precaution … ..)
- He will also contact “contact cases” of patient zero in order to inform them of the need to be screened.
- It provides information on the screening methods and the various accessible screening locations.
- The candidate knows how to respect working hours in connection with telephone hotlines.
- A first experience in customer relations and telephone reception would be appreciated
One day training will be provided to each agent.
CDD contract – 3 months possibly renewable
10 POSITIONS TO BE FILLED
lace of work: Paris 19th / 12th
Days worked: 39H weekly + RTT
Possibility to work Saturdays / Sundays according to the contract
Salary: between € 1,627 and € 2,147 Gross / month depending on the working days
Advantages: 50% reimbursement of transport.
Telephone reception bonus.
Please apply (CV and cover letter) at the following address: