nder the authority of the head of the Citizenship service, within a team of 10 agents spread over 3 sites, you will be responsible for welcoming and processing users’ requests in the various sectors of activity of the service:
1. In the reception position, respond to the administrative procedures of users:
Reception and information of the public in matters of civic life,
Establishment and monitoring of CNI files, biometric passports,
Various administrative procedures (military census, registration on the electoral rolls, reception certificate, etc.).
2. In rear management, intervene in the missions inherent to citizen affairs:
Multi-skilled management of civil status activities,
Missions related to the funeral and electoral field (according to the calendar).
3. General reception of the town hall:
Orientation and initial information for citizens,
4. Communal Postal Agency:
Sale of stamps, postage, management of instances (parcels, registered letters), inventory monitoring, cash management.
Specifics of the position:
Presence required every Saturday morning (rest on Monday morning).
Participation in the celebrations on Saturday afternoon on rotation.
Very good presentation
Reception skills and public service
Aptitude for teamwork and versatility
Mastery of office automation tools Appreciated
knowledge of business software (Siècle, Adagio, Gescime)
Punctuality, availability and thoroughness
A good knowledge of local authorities would be appreciated
Knowledge or sensitivity to reception and communication techniques
Vacant position to be filled on 12/01/2021, full-time, by statutory or contractual means (CDD article 3.2)
Location: main town hall and annex town hall of Chevry
ATTRACTIVE HUMAN RESOURCES POLICY:
- Statutory compensation + indemnity plan + 13th month
- 41.5 days of annual leave
- Municipality member of the National Social Action Committee (CNAS): reduced ticketing service (cinema, shows, cultural outings, leisure activities, etc.), Staff association
- Participation in the costs of leisure centers, holiday stays
- Agent support policy
emploipublic.fr9 days agocontinue to applyReport the offer