Many customers around the world trust the Allianz Group as an insurer and asset manager. As an employer, our employees are close to our hearts with their needs, their dreams and personal challenges. Together we create an environment in which we offer everyone the opportunity to discover new things, to grow and to create a better future for our customers and the world around us. Be a part of it. Let’s care for tomorrow.
At Allianz, we believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to get fully involved in work the way you are, no matter where you come from, what you look, how old you are, who you love, what you believe in, or whether you have a personal limitation.
Warm-up: We are looking for a communicative and curious employee (m / f / d) who will work with our colleagues (m / f / d) in the area of processing daily sickness allowance claims. Are you motivated and looking forward to learning new things? Then take the next step and become part of our diverse team!
When working as a customer advisor for daily sickness allowance (m / f / d) you are mostly in direct customer contact and can support our customers in difficult situations. If a claim to benefits is not justified, discuss this with the customer on an equal footing and explain the facts to the customer with the necessary empathy and transparency. The task is characterized by a high level of personal responsibility. You plan your orders / routes independently. You can do the preparation and preliminary research for customer visits and customer calls from your home office. If necessary, you can meet your supervisor or colleagues at our facility in Berlin.Desired profile:
Qualifying tasks :
- Support of the customer in applying for daily sickness allowance – by phone or on site
- As a partner for daily sickness allowance, you fill the customer and service orientation with life (e.g. through a targeted offer of services for a quick recovery)
- Assessment and review of the entitlement to benefit
- Need-based support in the reimbursement of daily sickness benefits
Requirements / knowledge / experience
on the track:
- Have: Apprenticeship as an insurance clerk (m / f / d) or completed commercial apprenticeship with appropriate professional experience
- Ability: Service-oriented action and a high degree of empathy for the needs of customers with simultaneous entrepreneurial thinking
- Knowledge: Experience in external claims settlement with an independent, customer- and result-oriented way of working
- Talented: strong communication skills and complaint skills as well as organizational skills
- Knowledge: Confident handling of the IT systems provided
- What to bring: A high degree of flexibility and mobility as well as a driver’s license (class B)
Our hard facts for you:
+++ Vacation entitlement: 30 days / year +++ Employee share program +++ Attractive remuneration +++ Company health insurance and pension schemes +++ Stable working environment in view of the current special situation +++