PARIS HABITAT OPH
1st Parisian landlord and social constructor with 120,000 housing units and 2,800 employees.
A job: building, renovating, managing and maintaining housing.
Our mission: to satisfy our customers, tenants.
As part of our development we are looking for a:
Reception secretary (M / F)in CDD (4 months)
Recruitment context and job definition
Within one of our agencies, the Reception Secretary helps promote the image of our establishment and helps ensure the satisfaction of our tenants.Main missions:
Physical and telephone reception:
- Inform and guide tenants, visitors and partners outside Paris Habitat;
- Greet by phone and manage several lines;
- Qualify tenants’ requests using our CRM software, and ensure their proper treatment either by providing an immediate response or by directing to the right interlocutor.
Mail management :
- Receive, sort and record the various complaint mails in the dedicated software as well as the regulations deposited at the reception.
Support for Agency teams:
- Participation in the administrative management of files (entering letters, recording APL files, change of accommodation, classification, etc.);
- Participation in the management of agendas;
- To be an information relay between the various internal stakeholders (Territorial Departments, Headquarters, Régie, Agencies,…) and external ones.
- BAC + 2 level Secretariat – Reception
- 2 years minimum of experience in a similar position if possible in social housing
- Adaptability, diplomacy and interpersonal skills
- Listening skills and social fiber
- Editorial quality
- Computer skills: Word, Excel.