On behalf of Ballard Power Systems Europe A/S, Randstad is looking for a Product Line Manager to the Product Line Management (PLM) in the Commercial group based in Hobro, Denmark.
The successful candidate will be responsible for working as part of a cross functional international team and will interface internally with Sales, Customer Care, Marketing, Engineering, Operations and Finance and externally with customers, stakeholders and suppliers. The person in this position is expected to manage the Ballard portfolio of backup power products for critical infrastructure for telecom, fiber broadband and Tetra applications.
This position will also help to enhance the synergy among PLM, Customer Care, Product Development and Manufacturing areas and will ultimately enhance the techno-commercial knowledge across the Marine Center of Excellence.
Role & Responsibilities
• Ensure competitive product offering to the market with unique value proposition
• Responsible for product roadmap, product accessories and standard solution offerings including supply chain optimization
• Responsible for developing business plans for new products and solution offerings
• Contribute to the continued improvement of segment strategy
• Develop and maintain Product Cost, Price and Performance Models including outlining and presenting Total Cost of Ownership models in customer projects
• Work closely with Sales and Customer Care to support the development of commercial proposals
• Provide guidance and key inputs to Product Engineering on the configuration of product offerings
• Participate in the creation and definition of MRD (Market Requirements Document) and PRD (Product Requirement Document)
• Participate and contribute to product reviews and Business team meetings
• Support product databases including competitive analysis of the marketplace
Who you are
• A degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Systems Engineering or Engineering Physics
• 5 – 10 years of related engineering experience, which includes a minimum of 3 years in hardware product line management or a minimum of 3 years of experience in product development and/or manufacturing
• Experience from the Telecom and IT infrastructure sector is an asset
• Commercial experience from sales or sales-related position is an asset
• Familiarity with Systems Engineering and Systems Design
• Ability to work independently, some travelling will be required (10% or less of the time)
• Fluent in English – verbally and in writing is a must
Why Ballard Power Systems Europe A/S?
• An exciting, independent job in a committed team that is highly dedicated and passionate about bringing Ballard´s zero-emission technology to a large scale commercialization
• Good career opportunities in a growing clean technology company
• A flexible and international workplace with great colleagues and a positive atmosphere
About Ballard Power Systems Europe A/S
Ballard Power Systems Europe A/S is recognized as one of the leading players in the commercial application of fuel cell solutions. Founded in January 2007, Ballard Power Systems Europe A/S is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ballard Power Systems Inc., headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
Join the team
Apply for the position by clicking “apply now”. We review the applications received and conduct interviews on an ongoing basis. Randstad is responsible for the recruitment process on behalf of Ballard Power Systems A/S. We will process your application confidentially, and it will only be shared with your prior consent. If you have any further questions about the position, feel free to contact Sourcing Partner Mille Maegaard-Fast on +45 92 92 08 53.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Randstad DK is part of the international Randstad Group, which is the global leader in HR services. With more than 4,800 offices in 38 countries, we are providing work to more than 650,000 people every day.
In Denmark, we are among the leading temp and recruitment agencies with branches in Copenhagen, Aarhus, Aalborg and Kolding. A position we have achieved due to our expertise in matching qualified candidates with the right job opportunities.