For our customer Novasol, Randstad is looking for a Swedish-speaking customer consultant for their owner team in Aarhus. You will be an important part of the team providing service and assistance to vacation home owners in Denmark, Norway and Sweden.
You will be part of the subdivision Retention whose job is to ensure retention and development of the vacation home owners. Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Calls to existing customers
- Daily dialogue and negotiations with vacation home owners
- Sales work in the form of increased sales and retention of customers
- CRM registration
- Administrative ad hoc tasks
It is the owners of the vacation homes who make up the framework for the perfect holiday, and therefore it is the foremost duty of the Retention team to make sure that the house owners receive an attentive and professional service. The purpose of the team is to ensure that the house owners receive a good customer experience every time they are in touch with the team by phone or email.
We expect that you have experience from a customer service role, a sales assistant role, a call center or similar job function where delivering great service is a requirement. Furthermore, you have the following qualifications:
- You love being in dialogue with other people on the phone
- You know how to handle a lot of calls while keeping an overview
- You have a natural sales and negotiation talent
- You are an excellent listener
- You are a team player with the ability to build and maintain relations
- You are motivated by your own as well as the team’s achievements in a KPI-driven environment
- You are fluent in Swedish
- You have basic oral and written communication skills in English
It will also be an advantage if you have experience with using Salesforce or similar CRM software.
At Novasol, you will become part of a team of ambitious, skilled and committed colleagues who always work to create results and help each other. At the same time, you will be part of a dynamic organization offering lots of possibilities for development, nationally as well as internationally.
This is a 37 hour position with working hours from 8 AM to 4 PM. Furthermore, you are offered an attractive pension scheme, healthcare insurance, lunch scheme, fitness room, discount on rental of vacation homes and a number of other attractive employee benefits.
Novasol is part of Awaze, the largest managed vacation rentals business in Europe with 110,000 units in more than 600 destinations in 25 countries across the continent. Their mission is simple – to bring joy to owners as well as guests.
The market for vacation house rentals has experienced a strong growth during recent years for people who are looking for space, flexibility and uniqueness. This is a growth that has increased due to the current global pandemic.