When it comes to getting millions of passengers and thousands of trains on their way digitally in the future, you need the best IT experts. We already have 8,000, but not nearly enough. As a project manager, consultant, developer or IT architect, now is the most exciting time to join a strong team and implement groundbreaking solutions and major projects in the areas of mobility, infrastructure and logistics.
As an employee at DB Systel, you will actively shape digitization in the group and play a decisive role in shaping the future of the railways. To do this, you will work with us in agile, self-organized network structures with the appropriate scope for creativity. We rely on self-reliant, motivated doers who want to grow personally and together.
We founded ourselves as an agile team in 2017 with the aim of rethinking and implementing the user experience of enterprise solutions in the DB Group together with users. As part of the “dx.house” unit, we form Deutsche Bahn’s digital agency for user experience.
As soon as possible, we are looking for you as a front-end / full stack developer for DB Systel GmbH in Berlin or Frankfurt am Main.
- You will work on front-end solutions of different sizes and complexity (web applications / platforms, voice and robotics), but you would also get into back-end topics
- An optimal user experience is your passion: You are the interface between UX experts, customers and their users. To do this, you analyze technical requirements and develop agile in interdisciplinary teams
- You advise on projects with regard to technical feasibility and architectural decisions, throughout the process
- You ensure the reusability and standardization of your solutions, as well as the continuous control of the software quality
- You use our flexible, self-organized way of working for your personal development in a team and to expand your technical expertise. You actively shape the cooperation in the team
- You are interested in learning new things and do not shy away from getting to know new programming languages, technologies and methods
- You have successfully completed your studies or your apprenticeship and have several years of professional experience in the field of front-end development
- You are familiar with the latest front-end technologies and the common frameworks and browsers (e.g. Angular, React.js, Vue.js, CSS / SASS, HTML5) and have in-depth knowledge of using developer tools (e.g. Git)
- You have experience with current backend technologies (e.g. Node.js or Spring Boot, the implementation of REST interfaces and their documentation (Open API / Swagger)
- Knowledge of CI / CD pipelines and an interest in managing web servers with AWS and Apache / Nginx as well as in Docker are desirable
- You have the courage and openness to new things, enjoy passing on experience and promoting young talent, as well as the ability to arouse enthusiasm for the mobility of the future and innovative technologies
- Safe German and English skills complete your profile
- You can achieve great things and get nothing less in return: a standard market salary package with usually unlimited employment contracts and job security as well as a wide range of fringe benefits and a company pension scheme.
- Targeted and individual development opportunities at specialist, project or management level give you long-term prospects.
- We support you in the search for daycare places or holiday care for your children. You can also take time off to look after relatives or take sabbaticals. Depending on the job, flexible working hours and locations are possible.
Equal opportunities and self-determined participation of the severely disabled and of equal status as well as respectful cooperation are firmly anchored principles within the DB Group. Therefore, severely disabled applicants will be given preference if they are equally qualified.