Are you a proven Finance Director from large business either in a number one or divisional capacity?
Do you have a proven track record in motivating and engaging high performance teams?
Consumer FMCG or Food Manufacturing sector experience?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Food manufacturer on the search for a Finance Director. This is a permanent role based in NE Lincolnshire.
As the Finance Director you will be leading and managing financial activities of the group to maximise profitable performance and long-term sustainable growth.
- Lead the core finance team across all aspects of FP&A, Commercial Finance and Financial Control.
- Support the board with key commercial insights including trends, supply chain and procurement.
- Contribute to the annual budgeting process, with input from the site leadership team.
- Driving ongoing operational finance projects within a complex environment.
What we are looking for:
- Qualified accountant ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Extensive experience gained in a fast-paced consumer FMCG sector preferred; ideally within food manufacturing itself
- Gravitas and influence with senior stakeholders and board members
- Agile and flexible individual with strong commercial acumen and emotional intelligence
This is a great opportunity for an experienced finance professional with strong leadership and proven track record within a fast-paced complex food manufacturing environment.
Salary on offer is competitive + Benefits.
Please contact Nichola Saul today for further information