We’re recruiting Receptionists to work flexibly in London! You will be the first point of contact for guests and clients and will play an integral role in representing our clients’ business.
As a Receptionist, you will have the chance to develop your skills and career, with many benefits. Join our growing team of office professionals today!
Salary: £10.09/hr – £11.21/hr
Start date: Immediately
What benefits can you expect as one of our Receptionists?
- No experience necessary – all industry backgrounds are welcome.
- No interviews required with immediate start.
- Various start dates throughout the remainder of 2021 available.
- Hourly wages with holiday pay included. As your legal employer, we also manage your National Insurance and help you save for retirement with pension contributions.
- Work shifts and take part in our superstar prize draw for the chance to win £1,000!
- Temp-to-perm opportunities available.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Answering and forwarding phone calls, assisting with enquiries whenever necessary.
- Completing administrative tasks, such as organising files and delivering and accepting mail.
- Cleaning, organising and maintaining the reception area.
- Greeting and signing in clients and visitors.
- Scheduling appointments and meeting times.
- Daily building checks to ensure health and safety guidelines are adhered to.
- Representing the business with a friendly, positive attitude and professional appearance.
What are we looking for in our Receptionists?
- Excellent people skills – you will be required to interact with a diverse range of people on a daily basis. A friendly attitude and great communication skills are essential.
- Great organisational skills with a strong eye for detail.
- Competent computer skills – candidates must be able to navigate relevant computer programs and telephone systems, along with having a consistent typing speed.
- Proactive and enthusiastic attitude – candidates must be able to take initiative to represent the company in a positive light. Candidates will also need a good knowledge of the business to effectively answer client and guest enquiries.
We’re one of Europe’s largest on demand, flexible staffing platforms with over 5,000 hiring companies and 100,000 registered workers. Our mission? We’re here to change how the world works through technical innovation, matching and connecting ambitious workers with flexible part-time and full-time work across the hospitality, office, events, retail, and logistics sectors.