Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 247,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 19 countries around the world every day.
At Aramark, our mission is to enrich and nourish lives. Every day, we deliver an impact wherever people work, learn, recover and play. And we need talented, energetic, passionate people to help us do it.
Aramark Northern Europe is currently recruiting for a General Catering Manager to join our team at University of London Senate House. Working closely with the executive chef and director of operations, the successful candidate will come from a premium Business & Industry background and will assume full responsibility for all people management, financial, operations and client activities, ensuring both Company profitability and client satisfaction.
This is a superb opportunity for a candidate who is keen to develop their skills and career within a progressive and innovative food services environment.
This is a full time and permanent job.
• Be responsible for the day to day management of the unit and on-site catering teams.
• Adhere to set annual budgets for the unit and achieve them.
• Maintain financial information system as required by Aramark and the client.
• Implement and maintain appropriate procedures on site as outlined by HR, Q&S, Internal Audits.
• Assume overall responsibility for Quality and Safety compliance on site.
• Monitor and evaluate site performance and productivity.
• Maintain good communications and working relationships with your client, key customers and all staff.
• Consistently and proactively review financial and operational performance of contract to ensure the achievement of all business and financial targets.
• Identify opportunities at unit level and investigate potential
• Manage recruitment, training and development of management team on site and to provide regular feedback on performance.
• Attend operations/management meetings as required
• A qualification in Catering/Management or five years operational experience which were at management level in food service.
• The ability to manage a large team in a diverse environment with a focus on client and customer service.
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Proven track record in delivering budgeted profit levels
• Flexibility and the ability to innovate
• Experience of P&L management with excellent financial and commercial acumen
• The ability to present and report on relevant business information
• Excellent influencing skills
• Food Hygiene Certificate Level 3
Northern Europe – Our Mission
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet
Northern Europe – About Aramark
Aramark is a leading service and solutions provider in Northern Europe. We proudly support clients, partners and customers in food, facilities management, property services, and retail solutions. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you’re pursuing — a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work — our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Aramark Northern Europe is an equal opportunities employer.
- Contact: Recruitment Service
- Reference: Caterer/2537
- Job ID: 95485345