Adwice is a competence house for the business community and has prepared us for the labor market of the future.
You can choose an office location between Sandvika, Svolvær, Sortland, Sørvågen and Leknes . If you at times need to work in a home office or from the cabin, we have great flexibility. The most important thing is that you have the competence and personal qualities that make “the job done” and you add value to our customers. Digital solutions and adapted work processes make this possible.
With us you will find different career paths
-No one can be good at everything. It is the sum and breadth of all the employees’ experience and competence that makes us effective. With this as a starting point, you will find different career paths. Within each individual subject area, such as finance, accounting, payroll / HR, Technology and finance, we have different roles. Your skills, experience, achievements, preferences and ambitions determine what role you want to play on the Adwice team. (consultant, advisor or senior advisor) Do you have ambitions as a subject or personnel manager a way to go.
Adwice has ambitions for the future and is constantly working to improve existing services and develop new business areas. Is business development your strength? – it is also a career opportunity with us.
The fact that we have customers of all sizes and many industries means that we can adapt tasks and areas of responsibility based on our employees’ competence and areas of interest. Therefore, we want you in your application to describe which tasks and areas of responsibility you handle well, as well as give you motivation and the challenges you are applying for. We know that this is crucial for YOU to have an exciting workday and thrive with us. If this also matches our needs and values. Then maybe YOU ARE OUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY … AND ADWICE YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY.
We are cloud-based and digitally accessible – We are paperless and user-friendly-
We have a good dialogue, are advisory and future-oriented
We have updated knowledge and are proactive- We listen and challenge-
We work together and find the best solutions
We trust each other and share common values - We take care of each other and work towards common goals –
We have fun and together we create profits
Do you want exciting development opportunities in a company with great ambitions?
- Adwice provides future-oriented services within consulting, accounting, payroll / HR, technology and finance
- Our employees are our most important resource and solid growth in recent years creates new opportunities for you.
- No one can be good at everything – but the sum and breadth of all the employees’ experience and competence make us powerful.
- Choose where you want to work from – we are located in Sandvika, Svolvær, Sortland, Sørvågen and Leknes.
- We find the majority of our customers in the local market, but we also have clear ambitions in a national market.
- By providing down-to-earth advice and accounting in the cloud, we give our customers insight to take their business to new heights.
- We are looking for both experienced and newly educated people with relevant backgrounds.
- The most important thing is that you are able to create trust, have a positive attitude, value cooperation and are willing to work in an industry with a high rate of change.
Our customers want you to:
- Is committed and cares about their value creation.
- Acquires insight into their business and provides ongoing down-to-earth advice.
- Interested in, and likes to use technological tools contributes to a simpler everyday life.
We are looking for you as:
- Like to see customers and your colleagues succeed.
- Is good at communicating both orally and in writing.
- Is an accountant, graduate economist, certified public accountant or has other relevant expertise and experience
- Has experience from accounting firm, auditing, internal finance / payroll / HR department, technology implementation
- I find it exciting to learn and utilize modern technology solutions.
- Likes to build relationships and has the ability to build trust.
- Likes to work in teams.
We offer you?
- Exciting development opportunities in a company with great ambitions for the future.
- Good pension and personnel insurance that also includes health and travel insurance.
- Flexible working hours.
For more information: Send us an application
Johan-Thomas Hegdahl // 992 51 458
Workplace: Sandvika, Svolvær, Sortland, Sørvågen and Leknes
Application deadline: Open