£23,000 – £26,000 DOE
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced administrator to join a successful and established company based in Medway.
The ideal candidate will have strong administration skills and have experience using Excel and various databases. You will need to be able to solve problems quickly with a commercial mindset and be able to communicate effectively with team members and clients.
- Logging Data
- Sending updates and reports to Clients
- Monitor Supplier activity, liaising directly with contractors to resolve any issues, escalating to the Account Manager where necessary to ensure compliance is maintained.
- Validation of all pre-approvals and tracking completion of works
- Creating and maintaining data
- Spending time on excel making sure all data is correct and comparing on both systems
- Liaise with the helpdesk team to escalate and log any issues
- General admin responsibilities
To be considered for this role you will have/be:
- Experienced within data entry
- Strong IT Skills especially with excel (V-Lookups)
- CAFM experience or experience using similar systems
- Great telephone manner, with an approachable personality
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to establish good working relationships internally and externally
- Be able to think on your feet and solve problems efficiently
- Commercially focused
- Very high attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who has previously worked as a strong administrator who can branch out into different sectors. Also someone who is looking to work for an established and successful business.
If you feel you would be suitable for the above position, please send across a copy of your CV for consideration.
This role is being handled by Leah Hall, Permanent Specialist for Business Support at Pearson Whiffin Recruitment
- Contact: Leah Hall
- Reference: Totaljobs/BSLHstrongadmin
- Job ID: 95490320