- Munich, permanent employment
- Subject to social security
- Advertisement from 11/16/2021
We offer our patients diagnostic and therapeutic procedures at the highest level and are looking for dedicated support from now on.
- General administrative activities (processing of emails, telephone and mail)
- Preparatory accounting Datev / will be incorporated
- Support in the organization of events
- Drafting of texts for internal and external communication, publication of advertisements and creation of minutes, etc.
- Compile statistics
First work experience
- Good written and spoken English
- Experience in creating texts
- Structured and independent way of working
- Confident use of all modern means of communication
- Organizational talent
- Flexibility and team spirit as well as a polite and obliging demeanor
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
Ophthalmologikum Neuhann MVZ
We are a group of modern ophthalmological practices in the heart of Munich and Dachau.
- pleasant working atmosphere in a family company
- Demanding and varied work in a very friendly team
- Comprehensive training
- Individual development opportunities
- Regulated working hours
- Central location, very easy to get to by public transport
- Secure job with very good non-collective bargaining benefits
- Above-average nice colleagues 🙂
our letter of application
We look forward to receiving your application. Please press the yellow “Apply now” button, fill in your contact details in our online form and upload your complete application documents (cover letter, CV, certificates).
Ophthalmological Dr. Neuhann
ophthalmologists at the Oper