Home nursing Sentrum Nord, Arendal municipality, Arendal
Org. no: 990964653 Job ID: 4452991190 Presentation of the job:
One of our skilled nurses will unfortunately move from Arendal and we are now looking for a replacement for her. We want a motivated and committed nurse in a 100% permanent position.
Arendal municipality focuses on professional development and quality. Good patient outcomes are one of our focus areas.
The position has shift work day / evening including weekends and holidays. We have an annual shift that provides the opportunity to influence our own work. It is possible to work long shifts (12.5 hours) all shifts or on weekends, if desired. The municipality has an agreement on a reduced number of working weekends when working long shifts on weekends.
All applicants must attach relevant scanned certificates and diplomas to the application. The person hired must present a police certificate.
In the case of internal employment, another position may become vacant in Home-based services.
- Provide necessary health care to patients living at home in Arendal municipality
- Be the service manager or primary contact for a number of patients, provide close follow-up in accordance with guidelines
- Work according to routines for good patient processes
- Documentation and medication administration are key tasks
- Other tasks that require nursing competence
- Contribute to close collaboration with two other departments in home nursing
- Interdisciplinary collaboration with other municipal bodies such as service offices and response teams
- Close collaboration with the specialist health service
- authorized nurse
- Desirable with further education in palliative care, geriatric assessment competence (GVK) and / or supervision pedagogy
- Good skills with ICT tools
- Must master Norwegian in writing and orally
- Driver’s license class B (manual transmission)
- Individual suitability is emphasized
- Confident in your own skills, professionally and personally
- Good ability for independence, but also work well in teams
- Flexible and willing to learn
- Positive and cooperative, must treat patients, relatives and colleagues with respect
- Willing to change and solution-oriented
- Thrives at a high pace and could handle unexpected situations
- Contribute to a good working environment
- A challenging position with varied work tasks and opportunities for professional development
- Good training with sponsorship scheme
- Annual shift that provides the opportunity to help plan your work and leisure time
- Arendal municipality has good pension and insurance schemes
- Wages and working conditions in accordance with current agreements
Leif Yngvar Smith, Head of Health, +4792481010
Apply for the position: Click here
Reference no . : 4452991190
Position percentage: 100%
Application deadline: 12.12.2021