Kereis Retail brings together leading brands in credit intermediation, Empruntis.com, Ace Credit, Immoprêt and Empruntis the agency. Thanks to its brands, the group supports households in their search for financing and insurance regardless of the project: real estate, consumption, loan consolidation, borrower insurance.
Kereis Retail thus offers agency (branches and franchises) and remote brokerage solutions (digital solutions and brokers).
Today a major player in a booming market, kereis Retail is capitalizing on its multi-brand and multi-channel model to offer its customers a tailor-made experience.
Within the human resources department (5 employees), you are responsible for the successful completion of payroll cycles and the use of HR data in a dynamic, multi-site environment and subject to several collective agreements.
As such, you take charge in particular of the following missions:
• Define and carry out the administrative management and payroll processing procedures, ensuring updates and ensuring compliance with procedures
• Carry out and control social charges and social declarations
• Manage your own payroll portfolio of around 50 employees
• Manage the payroll manager
• Manage the relationship with social organizations, auditors, control authorities
• Manage the relationship with service providers (ADP, health and welfare managers, PEE managers, social protection, employee savings plans)
• Be the interlocutor of internal financial teams (accounting, management control)
• Develop and monitor HR indicators (headcount, absenteeism, turnover, etc.), create and use social data requests
• Carry out studies and reporting meeting HR obligations and company projects: NAO, BDES, gender equality, CSEC expertise
Beyond your technical expertise, you have a good customer relationship, a 360 vision of your environment and know how to show initiative in terms of procedures, organization and tools.
Coming from a higher education in HR, you justify a successful experience of at least 5 years in an equivalent function and 10 years in a payroll environment.
You have a good command of the use of Excel (especially advanced TCDs) and ideally know the ADP Decidium PME tool.