Block nurse (M / F)
Sector: Health & Care
Experience required: 1-2 years
Areas of expertise: Endoscopy
Save the offer Send by email I share this offer
previous | following
The company: Hôpital Riviera-Chablais, Vaud-Valais
The HRC is the hospital of the Riviera and Chablais region. Its 2,000 employees welcome patients living in the cantons of Vaud and Valais. HRC offers medical consultations, outpatient treatment and hospitalization.
Acute care is provided at the Rennaz Hospital Center and the emergency department is located in Rennaz. It is supplemented by 2 medical hotlines for adults and children in Monthey and Vevey open every day, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Rehabilitation and geriatric care are currently provided in Vevey Providence and Mottex.
The HRC is regularly looking for new collaborators. It offers jobs in care, therapy, administration, maintenance and logistics.
The Riviera-Chablais Hospital, Vaud-Valais (HRC), an intercantonal hospital, employs more than 2,000 people, mainly within the Rennaz Hospital Center, which has more than 300 acute care beds. The HRC also manages two geriatric and rehabilitation clinics in Blonay and Vevey, as well as two medical hotlines in Monthey and Vevey.
The HRC attaches particular importance to the reception of the patient and his care throughout his journey. Our teams are committed to using their skills for the benefit of patients and their loved ones.
We are looking for the endoscopy unit a:
Nurse at 50%
The main missions of this position are:
- Participate in the care of patients in the endoscopy unit
- Contribute to an interdisciplinary approach
- Develop and maintain knowledge in order to be able to adapt to any new developments
We ask :
- A nursing diploma with, if possible, at least one year of experience in an endoscopy department
- A strong interest in endoscopy and a good learning dynamic
- Excellent ability to adapt, anticipate and take initiatives, as well as good stress management
- A motivated, rigorous, dynamic person with a sense of responsibility
If possible with training in endoscopy (CAS level) and the use of propofol:
Input function :
February 1, 2022 or to be agreed
Information can be obtained from Ms. Véronique Richard, ICS operating theaters, tel +41 79 300 48 52
If this position interests you, we thank you for sending your complete application file (cover letter, CV, copy of diplomas and work certificates), before January 10, 2022