EmployerFASSER asProfessional TitleStructural EngineerFriceSoonestHome Type of EmploymentFixed
PASSER experiences great growth. New exciting and complex projects mean that we must strengthen our technical capacity.
As a Structural Engineer, you will be responsible for calculating the strength of our products.
• Engineer or civil engineer mechanical subjects
• Good technical insight and good knowledge of standards and regulations.
• Experience from calculation and quotation work
• Experience with electrical and automation is an advantage
Experience in large rotating machinery is an advantage
• Travel accustomed at home and abroad
• Very good Norwegian and English skills in writing and orally.
• Curious and creative
• Structured and analytical
• Customer-oriented behavior
• Committed and solution-oriented
• Strong desire to contribute to the development and growth of the business.
• Inclusion in an untraditional and informal environment with high professional competence
• Good opportunities for professional and personal development
• Competitive conditions and good insurance and pension schemes
As an employee of PASSER, you will be part of a good and untraditional environment, with high professional competence. We are a diverse group, of all ages and with different backgrounds. Common to us all is that we are committed to our job, support and help each other in goals and create value for our customers. We facilitate an everyday life with a good balance between work and leisure.
About the employer
PASSER as is a leading international EPCI supplier of cable handling equipment to exciting markets within the renewable energy markets and the oil & gas and process industry. Within offshore wind power, PASSER delivers equipment solutions to cable factories for the production of submarine cables, equipment for transport and storage of submarine cables to the logistics industry, as well as equipment for ships that lay cables on the seabed. Offshore wind is a strong growing market internationally in the future for PASSER.
PASSER is part of the PASSER Group which is also active in marine LNG / LPG tank insulation and fabrication of steel structures in the same market segments. PASSER Group is headquartered in Sandefjord and has regional offices in Lithuania and China.
We have an active informal organization with a strong international focus, large international customers and we deliver to projects spread all over the world. We have a solid ownership structure and significant potential in an exciting market.
NetworkFacebook LinkedInSectorPrivatePlaceKlinestadmoen 9, 3241 SandefjordIndustryIndustry and production, Power and energy, Oil and gasPosition functionEngineer / Subsea, Engineer / Mechanical, Engineer / Pipe / structure
Solve Forretningspartner AS
Questions about the position
Technical & Operation Director
Mobile 977 55 988