La Zambra Hotel 5* GL. Located on a hill between two 18-hole golf courses in the Mijas Golf urbanization, it is a haven of peace, tranquility and privacy for its guests. This hotel, formerly known as Byblos, was opened in 1984 and became the hotel of choice for the elite during the 1990s. It now reopens its doors completely refurbished.
It has 197 rooms, all of them with a terrace and views of the golf course or the mountains. Under the Hyatt Unbound Collection brand, this hotel will offer 3 restaurants, a heliport, 2 tennis courts and 2 paddle courts, a gym, a wellness center with a spa and a meeting center. It also has a children’s area, three swimming pools and access to the golf courses.
We are looking for a Bar Outlet Manager to lead the management of the assigned F&B point within the Hotel.
We want to find committed, proactive, detail-oriented people with a desire to improve to be part of the team.
- Involved in the selection process of the outlet staff, will be in charge of their training and the organization and supervision of their work.
- Generate a good work environment and encourage the team to achieve the objectives set, both at the HR, financial and customer service levels.
- Development of service procedures (SOP)
- Development of schedules and holidays.
- Supervises, together with the F&B manager, the proposed menus for drinks and meals and checks that they adapt to the gastronomic concept of the space.
- Together with the F&B manager, establishes the purchasing policy, both for raw materials and machinery and facilities, as well as ensuring their correct maintenance.
- Is the person responsible for implementing the communication strategy set for the outlet and developing the necessary actions for its correct implementation.
- Controls that the quality of the space’s service offerings and customer service are adequate.
- Personally assist customers and their possible complaints and claims.
- Is the person responsible for compliance with occupational health and safety regulations.
- Cost control, creation of scandals, sales analysis.
- Stock control, box closures.
If you want to grow professionally with us in this great project, do not hesitate to sign up.
Minimum qualification: Higher/Intermediate Level Training Cycle
Experience: 2 to 3 years
Professional Category: Employee
Competencies: Pressure tolerance | Creativity | Teamwork | Leadership
- Knowledge of alcohols, wines and drinks in general.
- At least 3 years experience performing similar functions.
- Fluent English, spoken and written.