AR Hotels & Resorts needs to incorporate direction practitioners in several of its establishments.
Reporting directly to the Hotel Director, some of the functions to be performed will be:
- Assume the functions delegated by the Hotel manager.
- Promote good organization and coordination of the services offered by the Directorate.
- Cooperate to establish good communication and liaison with institutions related to management functions.
- Assimilate management in relation to all departments.
- Maintain and develop internal standards.
- Greet staff when requested.
- Analyze and evaluate incidents, special situations, etc., with managers, heads of departments. stakeholders and, especially, with the person responsible for security and internal protection.
- Make “itinerant management” to check the degree of customer satisfaction, the degree of service provided and support staff when necessary.
- Know and personally manage the computer systems of all departments.
- Familiarize yourself with the system and procedures of quality and continuous improvement.
- Know the basic aspects of the operation of all hotel departments: Entertainment, Bar, Kitchen, Floors, Reception, Restaurant, Technical Services / Maintenance, etc.
- Control of hotel facilities.
It will be valued:
- Gift of people.
- Leadership skills.
- Motivation of teams.
- Financial aid bag (provided that the agreement allows it)
Minimum degree: Diploma
Experience: 2 to 3 years
Professional category: Practices/Trainee
- Be able to sign an agreement with the school or study center.