• Support in the management of the hotel’s operating account. Provides support in compliance with internal procedures and Company standards.
• Collaborates in the organization and coordination of the hotel’s human team and in its representation before clients, suppliers and local institutions.
• Provides support in carrying out commercial promotion actions for the hotel in the plaza.
• During the director’s absence, he performs his functions, acting as the main interlocutor of the hotel with the central services.
• Manage the procedures in the operational training of the hotel staff as well as in the prevention of occupational risks.
Minimum qualification: Degree
3 to 5 years of experience
Professional category: Middle Management
Residence: Vacant Province
• Intermediate or Higher Degree, preferably in Hospitality and/or Tourism.
• At least 2 years of experience performing functions in the area of F&B (Room and Kitchen), as well as Accommodation and Reception managing human teams.
• Advanced English level. Other languages will be valued
• User of computer tools
• Customer orientation.
• Orientation to results.
• Team management and supervision capacity
• Planification and organization.
• Initiative and Proactivity.