Hoist O’ is a recruitment company but before
a whole human story, of sharing.
We support candidates looking for a new
opportunity everywhere in France.
We act in the sectors of health, construction,
Industry and Tertiary.
Listening, benevolence, advice and organization
make Hissez O’ a company you can count on.
Within a private health establishment fighting against cancer, you join the Department of Medical Oncology.
Patients are cared for on an outpatient basis (Medical Day Unit, Unit outside the Walls/per os treatments) or in conventional hospitalization, within a dedicated unit: the Medical Oncology unit concerned is a complex care unit comprising 22 beds and welcoming digestive oncology patients requiring medical care.
Hospitalized patients include
- complicated initial oncological care
- cytotoxic chemotherapy treatments, immunotherapy, interventional radiology
- complications of specific therapies or of the disease
- patients in palliative care.
The medical team has unlimited access to:
- 1 biology laboratory,
- 1 technical imaging platform (radiography, ultrasound, scanner, MRI, interventional radiology, nuclear medicine)
- to the following specialties: specialized medical oncology, radiotherapy oncology, hematology, internal medicine, digestive surgery, gynecological surgery, urological surgery, medical and interventional gastroenterology, pneumology
- Biopathology including oncogenetics and NGS analyzes
Continuity of care is ensured at night and on weekends by an intern on-call, a senior oncology on-call telephone call; a rotating weekend visit with the other members of the team is organised.
- Mandatory ordinal qualification in France.
- DESC Medical Oncology, DESGastroenterology with DESC oncology
- Experience in Digestive Oncology
- Human and professional qualities relating to the practice of medicine and oncology.
- Close collaboration with the team in place and the referring oncologists.
- Versatility, team spirit, availability, autonomy, are also required.
The position to be filled includes the following care activities:
- consultation exclusively dedicated to Digestive Oncology (4 ½ days per week)
- care on a technical platform exclusively dedicated to Digestive Oncology (Medical Day Unit and/or Conventional Unit)
- Investigator in clinical research exclusively dedicated to Digestive Oncology – RCP (2 per week).
If this offer interests you, do not hesitate to send your application and if necessary to contact
Anne-Sophie STOFFYN at ***.
13003 Marseille 3rd District
Type of Contract
Hoist O’ Acting & CDI
Annual gross salary
According to profile
This position is open to recognized disabled workers