atlanta events & corporate travel consultants, is looking for a Travel Agent for its Business Travel office in Barcelona
Training and experience:
• Graduated in Tourism.
• Demonstrable experience in a similar position of at least 5 years.
• Communication and business skills.
• Expert Level of the Amadeus/Sabre System.
• High level of Microsoft package (Word, Access, Excel, Power Point).
• Customer orientation is essential.
• High degree of initiative and flexibility; independent and systematic approach.
• Business skills and self-confidence.
• Open-minded to new ideas.
• Experience in contracting and sales.
• Effective negotiation and communication skills based on results.
• Practical experience in global and local markets.
• Ability to build the relationship necessary to generate positive income results.
• Ability to work by objectives.
• Knowledge of products, services and destinations.
• Strong sales skills and analytical thinking.
• Resilience to stress.
• Residence in Spain and valid work permit (if you are not an EU citizen).
• Availability to travel.
• Fluency in English. An oral and written level test will be required.
Reporting to the director, the candidate will be responsible for:
• Operational technical planning.
• Development and Operation of projects and budgets.
• Travel documents.
• Customer Service both face-to-face and “virtual”.
• Great opportunity to join a leading company in the corporate travel industry.
• Work contract and salary according to the experience and attributes of the candidate.
• Attractive salary + bonus system and affiliation to the INSS (National Health Service).
• Career and training plan.
• Professional contacts and networking in the market.
Minimum degree: Diploma
Experience: From 5 to 10 years
Professional Category: Employee